We provide a free map preparation service to councils for planning scheme amendments. To speed up processing times, it is recommended that where possible, spatial/GIS data is submitted for any mapping amendment request.
In cases where this is not possible, proposed zone/overlay areas supporting a request can be drawn up on the interactive map or mark-ups/aspatial data can be submitted using the request form as per the examples below.
- Example of request for map change to apply an overlay (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Example of request for map change to delete an overlay (PDF, 940.7 KB)
- Example of request for map change to show rezoning (PDF, 808.4 KB)
- Example of request for map change to show rezoning (PDF, 87.0 KB)
- Example of completed A2 amendment map showing rezoning (PDF, 139.4 KB)
- Example of completed A4 amendment map showing rezoning (PDF, 221.1 KB)
Interactive map request form
The map amendment request form provides an interactive map to assist with submitting changes in addition to uploading file attachments.
Page last updated: 27/07/22