Planning scheme amendments

Changes to the planning scheme are called amendments and the process is set out in the Planning and Environment Act 1987. An amendment may involve a change to a planning scheme map (for example: a rezoning), a change to the written part of the scheme, or both.

Page last updated: 25/06/21