The role of the building division includes:
- overseeing the effective and efficient operation of the state's building system.
- leading the development of reform strategies to deliver on the government priorities for the building and plumbing sectors, including cladding rectification
- contributes to national dialogue around building issues
- provides the government with strategic policy advice on a range of other matters related to the building and plumbing sectors, including caravan parks.
- Part 14 of the Residential Tenancies Act 1997
- the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002
- all regulations and other instruments made under these Acts.
Contact the Building Division
Enquires relating to building or plumbing policy related matters can be directed to the Building Division.
Contact the Building Division.
Domestic building claims
Licenced or registration practioners
Page last updated: 09/07/21